Wednesday, February 17, 2010

typos, yawns, and me...

TYPOS:

I type almost perfectly every single time. However, I read
in typo's. So, when I look back at my last two sentences, to me,
it looks like it says "I tpey almost prefecatly evary sihgnle time.
hoeawever, I read it typeo's." But, as you can see, that's not the
case. *whistling*

THAT'S BECAUSE OF PHYSICS, CHUCK. YUP. PHYSICS. THERE YOU GO!:

I've heard may times that when you yawn, it's your body telling
you that you need more oxygen... I yawned yesterday, and thought,
"I don't recall any point in the day when I stopped breathing..."
I pondered this for a while, then thought, "Wait a second... If that's
true, then why do I yawn simply because someone else does? Did I see
them yawn and hold my breath subconsciously when it happened, and,
in turn, yawn as well, or was I just empathising?"

Example: "Oh, you poor bastard... I know how hard it can be
to be lacking in oxygen... Yeah, *yawn* I know how you feel, man.
it can be rough.

-bewbzy-

P.S. How many of you yawned after reading this?

P.P.S. I've made a conscious effort to breath excessively today, and I just
yawned again. Peeps be fecesious!

ME:
I'm stong enough for a man, but PH Balanced for a woman.

-bewbzy-

No comments:

Post a Comment