Saturday, July 3, 2010

signs, signs, everywhere signs...

Signs are fun sometimes! Here are a few examples for today:

My 5 year old son and I had a conversation about the tow away zone sign we saw on
the way to my place after rescuing my laundry today. We both agree that it would be
fun to curl the sign around to meet itself so it would look like the car is towing
itself somehow. In a Pac-Man world, we could do this!



When I see a deer crossing sign next to a crosswalk sign, like
the one with the one guy with an arm out and a leg up, I like to
think that the deer is chasing him, and that when it catches
him, it mauls him to death...




On a similar note, I like the crosswalk signs that have the
girl and the dude following behind her, because it looks like he's
going to steal that lady's purse!



I also like when the "don't walk" hand starts blinking at you when you're crossing
a street. I often imagine it saying "High five! High five! High five! High five!"



:)

-bewbzy-

No comments:

Post a Comment